Welcome to the Participating Vendor Info Page. This is where you can check in where I will post information on any changes that may affect you. It is password protected and I will be changing the password every month for security purposes.
TIME CHANGE: Event hours have been changed to 2 to 8pm to accommodate the weather change.
Basics of Set Up Reminder:
1. Event starts at 2pm. Please be fully set up by 1:45pm. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Vendor coordinator arrival time between 3pm-3:20pm.
3. Please print your copy of the map and bring with you. The map is in google maps format which has satellite view, it’s pretty accurate. You can also use your smart phone to open up the map with google maps. If you do not have access to google maps on your tablet, please borrow someone else’s computer or go to the library and pull it up and print. I cannot pdf the google map for you since it is in satellite view.
4. Parking is available at the metered parking that does not have no parking hoods or signs and it’s free on weekends. Otherwise, parking is in downtown parking garages. Here is link to the parking maps. http://www.2ndsaturdaysdowntown.com/event-info/map/
6. You may load up at your space but you will have to park your vehicle elsewhere. It is imperative that you are fully set up by 1:45pm and your vehicles parked elsewhere before the event starts at 2pm.
7. The event ends at 8pm, please clean up any debris upon break down in your space. Thank you. DO NOT LEAVE EARLY.
PENNINGTON GARAGE ROOFTOP VENDORS: There will be music until 9pm on the rooftop, please make a trial run before Saturday to assess your load in and load out strategy. The first hour of parking is free on weekdays so you can park in the garage and take the elevator to the 6th floor and do a test run within the free hour. Public parking stops on the 4th floor, so you will have to take the elevator to the 6th floor.
RTC VENDORS: FC Soccer will be having their games inside the bus depot and there will be music programming on the rooftop of the Pennington Garage, therefore traffic should be coming down from 6th Ave to Congress. Next month, I’m hiring a sign spinner to help direct traffic from the garage to the RTC. Please do a trial run assessment of loading in and loading out before Saturday. There will be food vendors parked in the spaces in front of the sidewalk and merch vendors in the covered spaces of the depot, so you will not be able to park and unload in front of your space.
CONGRESS ST. VENDORS EAST OF SCOTT AVE: Your booth will be partially on the sidewalk to stay within the parking lines of your space so you are not in traffic. Therefore you will need to adjust the front legs to balance with the back ones of your tent. (NOTE: THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO VENDORS WEST OF SCOTT, THOSE SPACES HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM) Please do a trial run assessment of your space before Saturday. If you choose to park in your space to quickly drop off your set up, please do so at your own risk, you could be ticketed for unloading. It has not happened in 3 years but with the new regulations because of the streetcar, I have no idea if they will be more vigilant this time. And we are not responsible for you getting a citation.
SCOTT AVE VENDORS: Please pay attention to your map assignment and note that the stage is now facing North as it did previous to the streetcar construction. You may park your vehicles in the lot behind the Chicago Store.
Thank you for participating. Look forward to seeing you!